To me, health means happiness. I try to live a healthy life myself. I enjoy cooking from scratch and good food. I don’t always love to exercise but I know how important it is for my health.
I enjoy laughing and spending time with my family and good friends. And I like having time for myself. I really like a good balance.
And I enjoy living a healthy life, which occasionally means I give in to cravings. We only have one life and that should be as enjoyable as possible and that allows for such “weak” moments. I enjoy working towards my health, both physical and mental, and safety, and I want you to be able to look after yourself just the same.
Living a healthy life does not mean that accidents cannot happen. Physical activity can lead to smaller or larger injuries. And sometimes, even the healthiest amongst us, suddenly need our help in the form of first aid or even life-saving measures. And I believe that everyone should know how to save a life.
Why am I the right person?
- I am a medical doctor and understand the science behind what I teach.
- I have experience working in paediatrics, surgery, anaesthesiology and general practice.
- I worked in Germany, the United Kingdom, and South Africa and volunteered in India, and am aware of differences in approach to health and safety and integrate that into my teaching.
- I am a scientist and I employ evidence-based knowledge.
- I have more than 20 years experience as a first aid instructor and guarantee the highest quality training.
- I am passionate about everything I teach.
- I ensure that everyone understands what I teach.
- I think everyone can save a life.
- I design courses, workshops and presentations to suit your needs.
My medical degree sets me up to be able to and to enjoy supporting people to get healthy and to stay healthy for as long as possible.
My education allows me to help on different levels:
- medical doctor
- member of the Ärztekammer (Chamber of Physicians) Westfalen Lippe, Germany since 1993
- CPR, AED and First Aid instructor SGS, FAA/HSE (First Aid Award/Health and Safety Executive, UK)
- First Aid for Mental Health instructor (FAA, UK)
- Accredited Ergonomic assessor and advisor
- Certified Health 10+ advisor
- Licensed Back Therapy instructor
- BrainFit trainer
- Safeguarding instructor (FAA, UK)
Get your first aid, health, well-being and wellness support and services all from one hand.