You can choose between
- two Basic First Aid courses: FIRST AID COMPACT (8-hour course) and FIRST AID COMPLETE (16-hour course)
- FIRST AID on CHILDREN
- different SPECIALISED FIRST AID (Allergy & Anaphylaxis, Sports, Refresher)
- Impairment of consciousness
- Introduction to CPR
- Wounds and bleeding
- Breathing problems
- Allergic reactions and anaphylactic shock
- Convulsions, concussion and head injury
- Fractures and sprains
- Burns and scalding
Click on a course box to find out more.
To keep Basic First Aid and First Aid on Children certificates valid, refresher courses are required every three years.
BLS courses must be refreshed every two years to keep certificates valid.
The certificate for the First Aid for the Swiss Driving License is valid for six years and once the Driving License is obtained, there is no legal requirement for it to be refreshed.
Contact me to host your own course or to discuss a custom-tailored course.