NOTHELFERKURS - COURS DE SAUVETEUR
HEALTHY AND SAFE AWAY FROM HOME offers this compulsory course in English.
In detail, the following topics will be covered:
- CAB of First Aid - Chain of survival
- Role of the first aider
- Assessment of the victim
- Support and rescue of a victim
- Causes and treatment of breathing difficulties
- Circulation system and its disturbances
- Shock & unconsciousness
- Heart attack and cardiac arrest
- Severe bleeding
A main part of the course are practical hands-on sessions with role-play scenarios including working on manikins.
Please note that this course is not valid for the German driving license. A course accredited by the German authorities must be attended to be valid in Germany.
Duration: 10 hrs divided into 2 or 3 sessions
Certificates are handed out at the end of the course and are valid for six years.